Tile Flooring Design & Style
Tile flooring gives a home diversity in texture, appearance, and style. Sharp Floors Dallas tile flooring specialists can enhance your kitchen, bathroom or living area with more popular ceramic tile styles or other materials like granite, limestone, marble, stone and more. The unique characteristics of each tile gives you a multitude of options with regard to shapes, patterns, colors and finishes. Our Dallas tile flooring showroom has an extensive variety of tile flooring to choose from and test. Stop by our tile flooring showroom today.
Common Tile Flooring Styles
- Ceramic Tile: Durable, versatile and essentially maintenance free. Ceramic flooring wonderful for high traffic areas like entry ways and kitchens. Ceramic tile is easy to clean, hygienic and non-allergenic, and do not require any maintenance after they have been laid.
- Granite Tile: An abrasion, heat and impact resistant tile material with rich colors and vibrant pattern choices. Remarkably decorative and stunningly visual appeal make granite tile a high-end selection for any home and lends itself to increased resell value.
- Marble Tile: Classically beautiful, culturally refined and tastefully luxurious. Marble is a highly durable and timeless choice for any area of your home you wish to shout elegance and splendor.
- Limestone Tile: A softer stone than marble makes limestone a more comfortable hard stone choice than marble or granite but can also make for a less desirable selection in high traffic areas. However, with proper sealant and treatment from the outset, this historically used tile is a timeless choice for long lasting and durable interior flooring.
- Porcelain Tile: A combination of classical style and finesse, porcelain tile is bright and colorful often indistinguishable from natural stone. Flame forging makes porcelain highly durable and can be used outside as well as inside often outperforming ceramic tile in longevity and style.
- Slate Tile: Uniquely layered earthen materials provide slate tile with a natural look essential to the aesthetic appeal for indoor or outdoor use. Backsplashes, walls, and floors all welcome the versitile and design appeals of slate tile's swirling pallette of earthen colors.
- Onyx Tile: A quartz tile with three varying finishes: honed, polished, and tumbled. The finish of an onyx tile determines the look an coloring creating different options for different types of areas in your home.
- Travertine Tile: A form of limestone with a great variety of finishes and cuts. Travertine tile can either be filled creating a smooth even surface or the cut can have the imperfections left exposed creating an uneven surface. Travertine can be glossy, matte, smooth, rough or cross-cut (saturnia).
Call Sharp Floors today at (214) 227-2841 to schedule an appointment or request a flooring quote online.